Our Watermelon seeds are the best you can get in the market. These Watermelon seeds are without any preservatives, colours and additives.
- They are low in calories and high in nutrients, and no, they are not poisonous.
- The seeds are also rich in B vitamins, which, according to The American Cancer Society, help convert food into energy and support other important bodily functions. Watermelon seeds are rich in niacin, a potent B vitamin that maintains the nervous and digestive systems and skin health. Other B vitamins in watermelon seeds are folate, thiamin, vitamin B6, riboflavin, and pantothenic acid.
- The minerals rich in watermelon seeds include iron, potassium, copper, magnesium, manganese, sodium, phosphorus, and zinc.
- Watermelon seeds, especially the roasted variety, are packed with iron – and the mineral enhances immune function. The B vitamins in the seeds also help in this regard and magnesium, as per a Cuban study, has a strong relation to the immune system.
- The zinc in watermelon seeds is important for the male reproductive system. According to a Chinese study, zinc supplementation can significantly enhance sperm quality of infertile men
- Apart from strengthening hair, magnesium plays a role in preventing hair breakage – consequently promoting hair growth. Low levels of magnesium, as per certain studies, could accelerate hair loss
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: