Our flax seeds are evenly roasted and very mildly salted. These flax seeds are without any preservatives, colours and additives except salt that we used. Our careful roasting without evaporating ALA- Omega fatty acids keeps our product unique.
- One of the most extraordinary benefits of flax seeds is that they contain high levels of mucilage gum content. Mucilage is a gel-forming fiber that is water soluble and has incredible benefits on the intestinal tract.
- If you want healthier skin, hair and nails then consider adding 2 tbsp of flax seeds to your smoothie or 1 tbsp of flax seed oil to your daily routine.
- Since flax is full of healthy fats and fiber, it will help you feel satisfied longer so you will eat fewer calories overall which may lead to weight loss. ALA fats may also help reduce inflammation.
- The lignans in the flax have been shown to have benefits for menopausal women. It can be used as an alternative to hormone replacement therapy because lignans do have estrogenic properties.
- These properties may also help reduce the risk of osteoporosis. It can even help menstruating women by helping maintain cycle regularity.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: