Our Dates are of Saudi-Arabian Mabroom Dates, which are of premium sector dates. Our dates are rich in fructose, hence keeps your diabetes in check. No cold-storage, fresh, no added preservatives and colors.
- Including Dates in smaller quantities in your daily diet can help you keep a check on cholesterol level, and even assist in weight loss.
- Dates are a strong source for proteins that help us in staying fit, and even keep our muscles strong. A lot of regular gym goers are asked to eat a couple of dates every day as part of their daily routine.
- Dates contain vitamins such as B1, B2, B3 and B5, as well as A1 and C.
- Apart from the fluorine that keeps your teeth healthy, dates also contain iron, which is highly recommended for those who suffer from iron deficiency. Plus it's great for blood purification as well.
- The vitamins C and D works on your skin's elasticity, and also keeps your skin smooth.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: