Imported from Amazon forests. Our Brazil Nuts are bigger, fresher and preserved with its natural oil content. No additives and no added preservatives. No cold-storage guaranteed.
Brazil nuts are the No. 1 food source on the planet for this chemical element. Enjoying just one to two Brazil nuts per day can be all you need — and even work better than a supplement — to maintain a healthy level of selenium in your body. (1) Selenium is crucial to many bodily functions from mood to inflammation.
- Selenium assists thyroid function by converting the inactive T4 (thyroid hormone) into the active T3 form. Healthy thyroid function = healthy metabolism
- Selenium’s antioxidant properties improve the function of vitamins E and C, which help to decrease the aging of skin.
- Selenium is a potent health food for men because it boosts testosterone levels and improves sperm production and motility..
- Selenium is important for women as a protective against breast cancer. Dr. Ralph Moss presented studies showing that “The higher the selenium, the lower the [rates of] breast cancer”.
- Selenium fortifies the immune system to protect against bacterial and viral infections.
- Selenium enables a healthy cholesterol ratio by helping to raise HDL and lower LDL.
- Mood Lifter
- Heart Health Booster
- Thyroid Control
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: