Our royal premium cashews are W180 grade premium big and white, which gives mouth watering taste. These southafrican cashews makes you healthier and also makes your curry’s and dishes taste rich.
- Although cashews are one of the lowest-fiber nuts, they are packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. These include vitamins E, K, and B6, along with minerals like copper, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, iron, and selenium, all of which are important for maintaining good bodily function.
- Just two handfuls of cashews contain somewhere between 1.000 and 2.000 mg of tryptophan. This compound has been proven to be as equally successful as prescription antidepressants. The best thing about treating depression with cashews is that you will surely avoid side effects that are usually caused by antidepressants. Of course, this is yet another thing pharma’s carefully hides from us…there is much effective and safer natural depression treatment they want to hide from the common people because thus they will lose lots of money.
- David “Avocado” Wolfe- As it turns out, cashews contain niacin and tryptophan, and, according to some, two handfuls of cashews contain a “therapeutic amount” of tryptophan, enough to alter and elevate your mood. The real measurement, apparently, is three and a half ounces of cashews, about a one-half cup, which provides approximately 470 mg of tryptophan.
- This is great news for people who want a more natural response to their depression or for those who react terribly to Prozac. It is also possible to take cashews and turn them into something one can eat everyday to keep depression at bay.
- Prevents Blood Disease
- Protects the Eye
- Good for the Skin and Bone
- Healthy and Shiny Hair
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: