- sorghum is one of the best foods out there for dietary fiber. A single serving of sorghum contains 48% of your daily recommended intake of dietary fiber, means that your digestive tract will keep your food moving along rapidly, preventing cramping, bloating, constipation, stomach aches, excess gas, and diarrhea.
- sorghum actually has enzymes that inhibit the absorption of starch by the body, which can help to regulate insulin and glucose levels in the body.
- Magnesium is found in high quantities in sorghum, which means that your calcium levels will be properly maintained, as magnesium increases calcium absorption in the body.
- These two mineralsare also integral to the development of bone tissue and speed up the healing of damaged or aging bones. This can prevent conditions like osteoporosis and arthritis, thereby keeping you active and healthy into your old age.
- Copper and Iron are also found in sorghum, and in a similar way as magnesium and calcium, copper helps to increase the absorption of iron into the body. This means a decreased likelihood of developing anemia, which is another name for iron deficiency.
- Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, is a key component in transforming food into usable energy and fuel for the body. Breaking down and metabolizing nutrients into energy will keep your energy levels stable throughout the day. Sorghum contains 28% of your recommended niacin intake per day.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: