- Kodo millet is very easy to digest, it contains a high amount of lecithin and is excellent for strengthening the nervous system.
- Kodo millets are rich in B vitamins, especially niacin, B6 and folic acid, as well as the minerals such as calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and zinc.
- Kodo millets contain no gluten and is good for people who are gluten intolerant.
- Regular consumption of kodo millet is very beneficial for postmenopausal women suffering from signs of cardiovascular disease,like high blood pressure and high cholesterol levels.
- Varagu also has a soothing effect on both the stomach and mind.
- Varagu is rich in phenolic and flavonoid content which suggest the presence of bioactive compounds.
- Bioactive compounds are powerful antioxidants that protect our body from cancer, premature ageing and oxidative stress.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: