- Foxtail Millets lowers the risk of diabetes. It helps to lower blood glucose levels and improve insulin response in the body. The magnesium content in it helps the secretion of insulin and manages metabolism of glucose in the body.
- It has low Glycemic Index, which ranks carbs by how much they raise food glucose levels compared to a reference food. Therefore, millets increase satiety, decrease hunger and slows down the rate of digestion. Millets release sugar slowly in our blood and enable to work for long durations.
- Foxtail Millets are a rich source of phosphorus which is an important mineral for energy production and is an essential component of ATP – the energy store of the body.
- It is low on allergenic.
- Foxtail Millets also acts as a cofactor for more than 300 enzymes.
- It does not contain gluten, it is a good grain alternative for people who are gluten-sensitive.
- Lignans present in millets are thought to protect against breast cancer as well as heart diseases.
- It is high on antioxidants. It can be used to get rid of the toxins that go rampant inside the body. A toxin-free body is obviously a healthy one.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: