- Samai is rich in phyto-chemicals and it has excellent antioxidant properties
- Its Dietary fiber protects against hyperglycemia.
- It reduces cholesterol and helps digestion.
- Has nearly 2.5 times minerals and nearly 38 times fiber and nearly 13 times Iron than Rice.
- Has nearly 6.3 times fiber and nearly 1.8 times Iron than Wheat.
- Has lesser amount of carbohydrates than Wheat and rice and has abundant quantities of Thiamin (Vitamin B1) which is not present in Rice and Wheat.
- Helps lowers risk of type 2 diabetes
- Reduces chances of heart attacks
- Improves digestion
- Protects from breast cancer
- protects childhood asthma
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: