Our Dried Apricots is free from suphur di oxide, sundried- natural drying process. No added colours, preservatives and additives.
- The health benefits of Indian Gooseberry, also known as Amla, can be partially attributed to its high vitamin C content. Amla enhances food absorption, balances stomach acid, fortifies the liver, nourishes the brain and mental functioning, and supports the heart. It also strengthens the lungs, regulates elimination of free radicals, enhances fertility, helps the urinary system, improves skin quality, and promotes healthier hair. This fruit acts as a body coolant, flushes out toxins, increases vitality, aids in vision care, improves the muscle tone and, acts as an antioxidant.
- Amla is used in many hair tonics because it enriches hair growth and hair pigmentation. It strengthens the roots of hair, maintains color, and improves luster
- One of the less discussed benefits of amla is how it helps the body absorb calcium in a positive way. Calcium is an essential component of our bones, teeth, and nails, and also ensures that we have beautiful lustrous hair
- Besides being a fruit that is very high in water content, amla is also slightly diuretic in nature. This means that it increases the frequency and volume of urination. Urination helps our body to eliminate unwanted toxins and excess levels of water, salt, and uric acid.
- By reducing excess cholesterol buildup, chromium in amla can reduce the chances of atherosclerosis or plaque buildup in the vessels and arteries. This can reduce the chances of stroke and heart attack.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: