Our Dried Apricots is free from suphur di oxide, sundried- natural drying process. No added colours, preservatives and additives.
- Dried apricots are a very good source of iron that is useful to fight anemia. This also contains copper that absorbs iron. Including dried apricots in your daily diet helps in hemoglobin production that can be useful for women who experience heavy flow during periods.
- Dried apricots have pectin. They also contain cellulose that is a mild laxative and treats constipation.
- Dried apricots juice can be used to treat itching due to sunburn, eczema and scabies. This also helps to clear acne and many other skin problems
- Dried apricots help to treat the digestive tract by acting as a mild laxative to flush out the unwanted wastes
- Dried apricot has been used as herbal medicine since long in pregnancy. This can cure infertility, hemorrhage and spasms. The paste of this dried fruit can cure vaginal infections. This must be consumed moderately by pregnant and lactating mothers. During pregnancy, dried apricot fruits serve as excellent snacks instead of eating sweets and other snacks
- Dried apricots contain nutrients like Vitamin A which is required for good vision. Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant that helps to remove free radicals and maintain the health of cells and tissues.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: