Our Dried Apple is free from suphur di oxide, sundried- natural drying process. No added colours, preservatives and additives.
- Dried blueberries pack a nutritional punch. They are low in sodium and in calories, offering 127 calories per one-quarter cup, and they contain no cholesterol. In addition, these fruits contain nutrients that are vital for your health. There are many ways for you to enjoy these sweet treats
- Dried blueberries are rich in vitamin K, providing about 23.8 micrograms of the vitamin per one-quarter cup. This amount equates to 20 to 26 percent of the recommended daily value for vitamin 'K'.
- Collagen limits the damaging effects of free radicals through its antioxidant activity.
- Clinical studies suggest that consuming foods rich in fiber, such as dried blueberries, may help prevent type 2 diabetes, may lower blood sugar and insulin levels and may improve cholesterol levels in people with diabetes, according to the UMMC.
- Dried blueberries are a rich source of anthocyanins, which are potent phytochemicals that give these fruits their blue color. Apart from this, anthocyanins help fight free radicals. Epidemiological and clinical studies have demonstrated an association between anthocyanins and improved cardiovascular health, according to a study published in the March 2010 issue of the journal "Nutrition Reviews."
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: